기사상세페이지

Feel the Rhythm of Korea - Gangneung&Yangyang

편집부
기사입력 2021.09.17 07:49

SNS 공유하기

fa tw gp
  • ba
  • ka ks url

Check out the hottest surfing cities in Korea, Yangyang and Gangneung, with music inspired by the Korean folk song "Niliria." "Niliria" is a fun, rhythmic folk song about longing for a lover. Enjoy both surfing and camping while visiting Yangyang and Gangneung. *Lyrics added separately 대한민국 대표 서핑도시 양양과 강릉을 한국의 민요 ‘늴리리야‘ 를 재해석한 활기찬 음악과 함께 만나보자. 늴리리야는 사랑하는 님을 그리는 내용을 흥겹고 리듬감 있는 멜로디로 풀어낸 민요이다. 파도 위에서 서핑하고, 푸른 자연 속에서 캠핑을 즐길 수 있는 양양과 강릉으로 떠날 계획을 세워보자. *가사별첨 The original song will be released on various music channels on September 17th. 본 오리지널 음원은 9월17일 각종 음원 채널에서 만나보실 수 있습니다. I'm Surfin' (Gangneung & Yangyang) (Prod. GroovyRoom) – JAY B It’s been a long day Let me take a break We need a break time Put my body on the blue ocean Dump worries away On Surfyy Beach Feel freedom Under the sunlight bright like my mood I’m chillin’ with ma homies yeah Returning to normal life So I regret nothing at all Just seize the moment yeah Till you get exhausted I'm surfin’ my way Along with this wave I'm surfin’ my way For today won’t ever come again Set a bonfire in the night Gather around and have a chat Nilliriya joyfully Forget my pain for a moment Screaming to the world In the night sky See the stars Under the moonlight which looks slightly different today I’m chillin’ with ma homies yeah Returning to normal life So I regret nothing at all Just seize the moment yeah Till the night’s over I'm surfin’ my way Along with this wave I'm surfin’ my way For today won’t ever come again I'm surfin’ my way I'm surfin’ my way For today won’t ever come again

경연대회

경연대회

backward top home