기사상세페이지

Feel the Rhythm of Korea - Busan&Tongyeong

편집부
기사입력 2021.09.16 08:33

SNS 공유하기

fa tw gp
  • ba
  • ka ks url

The only way to showcase the coastal cities, Busan and Tongyeong, is with an R&B version of a traditional Korean sea shanty. This shanty was sung by fishermen as they sailed off to catch fish. Relax and enjoy the soothing scenery hidden behind the hustle and bustle of Busan and Tongyeong. *Lyrics added separately 대표적인 바다 도시 부산과 통영의 모습을 한국 전통 민요 뱃노래를 R&B 스타일로 편곡한 음악과 감상해보자. 뱃노래는 고기잡이를 떠날 때 흥을 돋우기 위해 부르던 노동요로 '시 샨티'(Sea shanty) 라고 한다. 화려한 관광지 속에 숨겨진 부산과 통영의 잔잔하고 여유로운 풍경을 보며 색다른 휴식을 취해보자. *가사별첨 The original song will be released on various music channels on September 27th. 본 오리지널 음원은 9월27일 각종 음원 채널에서 만나보실 수 있습니다. Baennorae (Busan & Tongyeong) (Prod. glowingdog) - sogumm The day I miss you badly The night I miss you badly Bright moon in the sky Wraps around me The moon that wrapped me around The moon that blooms every night For some reason today I feel more grateful than ever My dearest love that I left and the path walked alone When I’m exhausted and scared I can tell without looking up That the moon is wrapped around me yeah Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha Eogiya dieohcha Eogiya dieohcha Eogiya dieohcha Eogiya dieohcha Eogiya dieohcha Eogiya dieohcha Even if the path that we walk will be rough and painful Please don’t think that you are alone Bright moon in the sky The moon that wrapped me around For some reason today I feel closer than ever Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha Hey guys, look at the moon in the sky Isn’t it bright like our future? Everything’s gonna to be alright Everything’s gonna to be okay Look at the moon in the sky Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha, Let’s go on a boat Eogiya dieohcha

경연대회

경연대회

backward top home